In today’s world, if you want to run a successful business or event, then you need a safe and secure environment. Like watchdogs of the public order, security guards are specifically trained to help prevent crimes and disorder from occurring. Hiring a security guard has several benefits to all aspects of your business. Below are some examples on how:
- Sense of security: hiring a security guard increases the sense of security for clients, employees and guests. Employees are more productive and perform better in a secure and safe environment. Examples of places that depend on security protection include airports, concert venues, casinos, correctional facilities, schools, college campuses, hotels, retail stores, apartments and gated communities.
- Prevention: professional guards are trained to look for suspicious activities on the spot and prevent crimes from occurring. To perform their tasks in the safest and most successful way, service guards need to know exactly what to do and how to behave. At 3000 Security we are aware of all that and we personally train our guards to help them work in the most difficult situations and circumstances.
- Customer Service: security guards may be able to help direct people to find products and get to the right location in a business. Guards can also be available as escorts for customers and employees to get to their cars after dark.
- Monitoring: security guard duties include locking doors, watching surveillance footage, patrolling a quiet area and monitoring alarms. Using sophisticated CCVT, a security guard may have specific goals, such as watching for shoplifters or keeping an eye on a construction site after hours. If an alarm sounds or there is a disturbance, the security guard is the first one on the scene, and is often the one making the call to police, fire or ambulance services.
- Performing other special duties: Some security guards may be saddled with additional responsibilities, such as receiving phone calls, responding to text and email messages, and running vital errands for their employer.
Hiring a security guard has a lot of benefits, but we also recommend using more sophisticated technologies like CCTV and alarms in order to protect your building. If you are looking for professional security guards, contact us to arrange your free consultation and quotation.