Whether you are a homeowner, business owner, student or are living in a rental property, there are ways that you can ensure your belongings remain safe against intruders and burglars. In this vein, we decided to compile the top 5 ways to ensure your home, flat, house, business or even shed remain safe at all times.
- The easiest way to keep your home safe is to install an alarm system that will sound a shrill noise when an intruder enters the building. It may also be beneficial to have a neighbour keep an eye on the property and to have an alarm response service in place.
- It may seem like something that would go without saying but making sure you lock your doors and windows every night and every time you leave your house is the easiest way to deter theft. And essentially making sure you don’t make life easy for a burglar. You would be surprised as to how many people don’t actually do it.
- If you are not sure what to do to increase or to ensure your property is secure then give your local police force a call, they are often happy to advise on home security measures and may even visit your property to offer tips. Our people at 3000 Security Services would also be willing to help any way they can to ensure your home or business is fully protected.
- If you are a big business then you may want a manned guard on site 24/7, especially if you are a business with expensive technology or tools on site. Similarly, fitting CCTV can be an inexpensive way to keep an eye on your home or business whilst you are away.
- The biggest indication that there is no one at home is the lack of lighting, you can override this by having timers in place that are programmed to turn on as soon as it gets dark, tricking anyone that may be watching your home or business.